Tuesday 22 May 2012

Thessaloniki!!



The past five days were spent in a city in Greece called Thessaloniki. I am not sure why I have this image in my head but ever since I saw the movie Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants I thought where we were going was going to look exactly like that and we would get taken to the house we were staying at by camels. As you can guess I got let down and it was nothing like the movie in fact I didn't even see a camel. I went with three girls one of which was from Greece so we got to meet some of her friends and family. It wasn't my favourite city I have visited but it was neat to experience a city and way of life through another person's eyes. I have never gone on a trip with people I hardly new and I was proud of myself for going and experiencing something outside my comfort zone. I have made new friends out of this experience and got to eat some really really really great food. I find each time I challenge myself to take on new experiences I always learn something new about myself just like Megan did this weekend. 

"Use incredible thoughts to manifest an incredible life. Your life will follow your thoughts. If you think it, and believe it, then you will see it"

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment