Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Weekend In Paris!


This past weekend I got to join the family in Paris. They were invited to a friends 40th birthday party on the Saturday so they decided to make a whole weekend out of it. We left Friday at 3:30 and arrive in Paris at 8:30 pm. We didn't have to be at the party until later in the afternoon on Saturday so we got into the city centre for breakfast at 9:20 am and then we had the rest of the day to walk around and enjoy the beautiful city . I found Paris to be amazing. I had never been to a city that was so elegant. There wasn't one particular thing I loved most about Paris because I loved everything.  If you have never been to Paris, I suggest you save up and make a trip.
I can now scratch off #15 on my bucket list - See the Eiffel Tower!

xo


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment