Friday 15 June 2012

Would You Like Some Tomato Soup With Those Onions ?

Today I had to get up and help make homemade tomato soup for a party the family is throwing tomorrow. I actually found it to be very fun and really easy. It was so easy I already have it memorized and so when I go home the one thing I am making everyone is homemade tomato soup. I will have gone from only being able to make cereal to making homemade tomato soup .... I mean that is impressive. Since we have to make the soup for about 60 people there was a lot of tomato's obviously and there was a lot of onions. When it comes to onions and cutting them well I am just going to be honest ... I am horrible. I really didn't think I was that horrible until Ivetta gave me a step by step printed out sheet on how to cut onions. In my mind I was like okay so it has just be clarified that I really do suck at cutting onions and it's not just in my head. Ivetta said by the end of my year here I will be a professional onion cutter which means I am really not going to go far in life. I found the soup to be pretty tasty and so let's just hope everyone else enjoys it and most importantly they all enjoy the large quantity of onions.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment