Tuesday 3 July 2012

I can speak German!

After three very difficult months my German class is finally coming to end. If you're wondering what I learned well don't because I couldn't tell you. I am sure I am the only person who comes out of a three month class not even knowing what happened. Okay, I am not that stupid. I know how to say Hello which is Hallo and I also can tell you I don't speak German ... Ich spreche kein Deutsch. I say this sentence at least once a day. My favourite German word I have learned is egal which means whatever. I do see an improvement from when I first started the class to now. I can do my homework by myself and I can understand the boys more which is making things a lot more fun. With more time and effort hopefully I will keep seeing more improvements. 
I would also just like to point out to my family that we are in the month of July which means mine and Papa's BIRTHDAY is coming. For an address to send me presents please e - mail me .... I am only kidding. I just hope it is marked on your calendar if you forget it's July 20th. 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment