Tuesday 10 July 2012

(Almost) Adventure Time!

In three days I will be seeing my boyfriend who I haven't seen in almost four in a half months. Let me tell you it has been a long four in a half months. When he arrives we will spend two days in Colonge and then on Monday, July 16th we will set out to start our two week adventure. I cannot wait!
Since my birthday is on July 20th and I happen to be turning 20 years old this means only one thing it's the year of my golden birthday. My goal for my 20th birthday was to be in a country I had never been to before and party. On my 20th birthday that is on July 20th I will be in Barcelona. From Barcelona we hit Poland ,Budapest and then Amsterdam. These are all places Lucas and I have wanted to go to and now we're finally getting the chance. I am looking forward to getting time away from my duties back in Cologne and focusing on the world around me.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment