Sunday 16 September 2012

Brusselicious!!!!!

The one thing I love most about Europe is that you can drive two hours and be in a completely different country where they speak a completely different language. I find it so very cool. Saturday a friend and I decided to go Brussels which takes about two hours and twenty minutes. We spent the day walking around the lovely city. It is true that waffles taste better in Belgium but another type of food that Belgium is known for are their french fries and let me tell you the french fries were so brusselicious. Seeing as french fries are my favourite food I was in heaven. Brussels has much more to offer then it's food, it is a very cute city that was very busy. in the city centre it was so alive and the scenery was beautiful. There is so much to do that I found one day wasn't enough so I do hope to go back and since its so close it shouldn't be a problem!

A new week starts tomorrow which means it's another week helping out at the school. I have been helping at the school for about a month now and so far it's been going really well. I am always helping these two little boys who are both very funny. I told them one day that I wished I had a younger brother  and they both told me they will be my brothers hahah it made me laugh. So if I come home with two little kids at the airport don't be surprised. 

Have a great week!!!!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment