Thursday 18 October 2012

Nothing to crazy has been happening here. The boys have been off school for two weeks for fall break which really doesn't make any sense to me seeing as they just had 6 weeks off for summer. During these two weeks they got two little black kitties named Findles and Amora. I am definitely more of a dog person because well dogs are awesome but I do like cats especially when they're little. These two little black fur balls have such personalities, i love it. They are way more entertaining then the boys and I have only known them for a week and already they're showing me love and affection. That's why I love animals no matter how bad a day you've had they always cheer you up ... except for happy she has issues. 
Tomorrow is the boys last day of vacation and so after that nothing will really be going on ... KIDDING!!!! After 7 months of missing my mom I FINALLY get to see her on Saturday and I am so excited. For three weeks I get her all to myself and I can't even express how excited I am. In 20 years 7 months is the longest I have ever gone with out seeing my mom and it's not easy. I have always been really close with my mom and that is something I am so thankful for,even being half way across the world she is always there for me know matter what time it is. The truth is no matter how old I get or how far apart we're from each other I will definitely never stop loving my mom but I will never ever ever lose closeness with her. 

Mom,

See you in TWO DAYS!!! 

I love love love love you. 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment