Friday 23 November 2012

I bid you adieu!

Life is like a camera; Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out .... just take another shot.
- Unknown 

It is time for me to end my Journey here in Cologne, Germany as an au pair. I've been here for eight in a half months and have gone through a lot of ups and downs. In life  things happen to each individual person for a reason. Some are good things and some are bad. When bad things happen to us we often ask ourselves why me ? and at the moment you ask yourself that question you may not find the answer, you may not find the answer for years or maybe you will find it sooner than you think. Although my time as an au pair wasn't all that I hoped it to be I got to experience so much over these past eight months. I've met some amazing people who I hope will stay in my life for a long time. I got an opportunity to help out at an International School where I worked with a wonderful bunch of kids who showed me to never give up on anything and know matter how bad a day your having just give someone a hug! 
Thank you to all my friends and family who have followed my blog over the past eight months. It truly meant a lot to me as I enjoyed sharing my stories. 

So Cologne I bid you adieu! 
XO 

    Class 3/4 A 

No comments:

Post a Comment