Wednesday 25 April 2012

Because I said so

Last night I was home alone with the boys and had to put them to bed. Before Dominic went upstairs to get ready for bed he asked me if he could have something to drink and I told him he could have a glass of water. He didn't understand that I said water because he went and got apple juice. I told him to put it away and get water . Ivetta told me that she doesn't want the boys to have apple juice before they go to bed because well she said so . Dominic didn't like that I told him to get water so he began having this huge freak out. He burst into tears and started doing these tai chi moves on me, apart of me wanted to give in but I couldn't do that because it would mean a seven year old won in an argument and I couldn't have that. 
I am into my second week of German and it is still very hard. I can understand some reading but when it comes to talking I haven't gotta clue. I have found coming home and having four German speaking people in the house helps a lot and everyday I get a little bit better. 


Guten Tag! 


xo 


German word of the day : Liebe ( love) 

No comments:

Post a Comment