Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day Three of German!

I have reached day three of my German class and it is very difficult. I wasn't expecting it to be easy but I also wasn't expecting it to be all taught in German I mean I don't know anything so how do you expect me to follow four hours of a teacher speaking German. I am in class for four hours and then I come home and practice for a couple more hours. By the end of the day my mind is tired but I hope by the end of the year I am fluent, that is my goal. I am the only English speaking student in my class. There is about six Spanish students and a couple people from other places around Europe. I am finding that English isn't so popular in Cologne. You either speak German,Spanish or French. 


The boys still help me all the time with my German but now Dominic is making fun of how I say things so we aren't on speaking terms at the moment .... life is good. 


Guten Nacht!
(Good Night)
  
xo 

1 comment:

  1. Der, Die & Das. Three ways to say 'The.' That's what I took from my 3 years of German in high school. Oh and I can describe my looks and say my birthday.

    ReplyDelete