Monday 30 April 2012

Water Fight ....

This week I am having to spend more time alone with the boys which I am really looking forward to because it means I will get more bonding time . Today after my German class I had to watch Yannic, Dominic and one of Yannick's friends Leo. When Leo is over they always want me to play hide n seek
 so that is what we did and since it was nice out the boys wanted to play outside which was fun for five min but got boring really fast because they always pick a hiding spot and keep hiding in that spot for the next five games and when I keep finding them they start getting board and want to do something else. Since I am trying to get in the good books with the boys I am up for anything and today that meant getting absolutely soaked in a spontaneous water fight that I may or may not have started. After the three boys teamed up on me and got me soaked I thought that meant game over but no that was just the beginning we had a water fight for about forty-five minutes and even though it was me against three boys I think I did pretty good. The one rule was that the water had to be warm water not cold and getting warm water poured on you when you're cold is like a nice hot shower.....by the end of it Dominic was asking me to pour water on him because it felt nice. At one point I was even pouring water over my head because it made me feel like I was in hot tub. I think it's safe to say the water fight ended in a tie and for the first time since I've been here I think the boys thought I was the coolest au pair ever !!!


xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment