Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dominic

Being on vacation has made Dominic a lot less shy towards me which is a really good thing however i've never met someone who can talk so much. You think Sarah talks a lot ... she is quiet compared to Dominic. He is trying to speak more English to me and when he does he always likes to ask me questions about my family. Today he asked me if I liked my family. I told him of course I like my family don't you like yours and he said " Ya, except for this one day I hated them all". He also told me that being last in something means your actually first. That is why he is always last to get to bed. It also came to me that all those years I thought I came last in sports I actually was first... I like the way he thinks. Now that Dominic and I are becoming friends he is using me to help clean his room which was a complete disaster the other day. He is a secret hoarder .


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment