Monday 9 April 2012

Vacation Time Has Come to an End!

We have reached the tenth day of being on the island Fuerteventura which means this vacation has come to an end. I have enjoyed my time here even though being on vacation made me miss my family more than ever. I have successfully burnt my whole body which means I have done good ... hopefully it turns into a tan. The weather was good for the most part however two of the days we're rainy and it was really windy which made it cold. We went to the beach a couple of days which was nice and relaxing but windy and the ocean was cold but not as cold as the pool at the house. I am too much of a princess to go into a pool that isn't heated. The boys loved it but did wear wetsuits hahaha. 
To end our time here we went out to dinner to the boys favourite restaurant that I believe we went to five times. When dinner was over I asked the boys if I could get a picture with them pretending that they like me so I can send it to my family back home .... they didn't want to which meant I had to bribe them. I told them that they either have to sit next to me on the plane ride home or they take a picture with me. Dominic was into this deal and agreed .... Yannic wasn't so much. 


xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment