Monday 2 April 2012

Day Three

Day three on this beautiful island and i'm definitely living the good life. Since we have a pool at the house the boys are occupied for most of the day which gives me most of the day to lie in the sun and read. This is the toughest job I have ever had ha ha ha. 
Tonight we stayed in for dinner and I helped Ivetta prepare a spanish type dinner. It was a success and everything I touched tasted like gold ... i'm lying.  After dinner there isn't much to do. We just sit and watch T.V which in German can be entertaining  even if I don't know what's going on. 
Tomorrow looks like it is going to be a beach day. The ocean is a bit to cold to go into so it looks like I will be lying in the sun which sounds good to me!


Talk to you soon. 


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment