Friday 20 April 2012

Working Together

For this whole week I have been practising really hard on my German. Each day I try and learn more words and phrases. Since I have homework that I need help on it takes away my hide n seek time with the boys however we came to an agreement that if they help me with my homework I will play with them so technically it works out to a win,win. Yannic and his friend helped me yesterday and we're a lot of help ... a bit bossy but in the end I understood a lot of what my homework was. At night when I put Dominic to bed he wanted me to read him a German children's book. That didn't go so well because I would ask Dominic for help and he would just yell at me to keep reading. I think I read one page and then he said he was better at reading German books so he took over and started reading another book he had. I think the boys are enjoying me learning German because they like to think they're better then me which is impossible! 


German Word of the Day : Knutschen ( Canoodle) 


Happy Friday! 


xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment