Monday 5 March 2012

Happy the bunny isn't so happy!

The family I am staying with doesn't have a dog or a cat ... they have a black bunny named Happy. Now Happy's name is ironic because she seems to be so angry all the time. The last two days I have tried to giver her love and play with her but she just sticks her tongue out at me and tries to attack my arm. I tried feeding her a carrot today, which I thought was a really nice gesture on my part and she thought the carrot was attacking her so she turned away and shunned me. If I were her i'd be all over that carrot and start liking the person who gave me the carrot. So my goal with Happy is to make her like me. I have quit some time and I feel like I have a chance. I guess in the past the boys haven't always treated Happy with the respect she deserves so she believes everyone new in the house is out to get her and with easter being just around the corner I am suspecting her guard is up 24/7 and she trusts no one!


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment