Thursday 29 March 2012

A Lost Cause ....

When I was younger and made a picture to give to my mom or dad they would always say how beautiful it is.Dominic has been going crazy with drawing pictures and asking me to hang them up in his room .... up high so everyone who walks in can see them. When I look at the pictures my response is " Oh, these pictures are so great". I am actually thinking the opposite and that's when I realized all  those years of me giving drawings to my parents they weren't being honest with me . I feel if your honest and say that the pictures are ugly it will help them in the future and their drawings will improve with time. If my parent's did this maybe I wouldn't be a 19 year who is literally incapable of making a stick man. I mean Dominic isn't the best drawer but  he has time to get better with my honesty of course. Me on the other hand I am a lost cause. 


xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment