Thursday 8 March 2012

Just an Idea ...

Today was a really great day for me because I officially start working at the international school on Monday where I will get the experience in teaching that will help me on the road to becoming a teacher. I couldn't be more excited. 


Every night wether Ivetta is home or not I have to put the boys to bed. They really don't like me helping them get to bed except when it comes to reading bed time stories. I usually only read to Yannic but tonight Dominic asked me to read him the three little pigs. I feel like me and the little seven year old are a few steps closer to becoming friends. I figure my way to the little mans heart is reading and I found out today that he  likes gummy bears so maybe there will be a little bribing hahah! 


As for me and Happy well that's a different story. I really wish she was a dog. Out in the back yard I helped put up a bunny fence so she can go in the garden but not run away. However you have to pay extra attention to her when she is out there because these big birds come down and if your not watching will take her ... is it just me or did anyone else just come up with an idea ? 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment