Friday 2 March 2012

Hey Frankfurt,whats up ?

I cannot believe how fast twenty nine days has gone by. I finally arrived in Frankfurt where I will spend the night and then tomorrow I will head out to Cologne which will be my home for the next year. I am very excited for everything that is to come of this next year with family visits to exploring apart of the world that is unknown to me. 


So far today has been a really great day. I made my way through the Heathrow airport without getting completely confused and once i arrived to Frankfurt it was nothing but kindness. The Family has made me feel right at home. I haven't seen a lot of Frankfurt but from what I have seen it looks like a great city with giant trees and large green spaces. The family I am with find it very similar to Vancouver. So if your a fan of Vancouver i suggest you make your way down to Frankfurt! 


Talk to you soon,
xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment