Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pasta,Pasta,Pasta!!!

 I find myself becoming sick of pasta because that is what I have had for dinner and lunch the last few days. At the International School they have a lunch prepared daily and for some reason they keep picking pasta .... I mean just because the noodles are different shapes it doesn't mean the taste is different . At the house we have it for dinner because it's leftovers and that seems to be the easiest thing to prepare in this busy household. I find myself to be thinking about other foods when I am eating pasta . Hopefully tomorrow my day is filled with something other than pasta. I am trading bacon for schnitzel not pasta. 


xo
P.s Today Yannick made fun of me and said I looked like the dark lord because it was dark under my eyelids from my mascara.... we are definitely making progress on becoming friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment