Thursday 15 March 2012

Welcome to Holland!

Today I got to go to Holland. It is only an hour drive from Cologne which is really neat because being in Calgary you don't have that. You have Red Deer which I mean is a really cool place ... not. Canmore and Banff are fun places to go but they do get uninteresting after a while where as here you have so many options. One day I could drive an hour and be in Belgium and the next day France ... the possibilities are endless. 


While I was in Holland I didn't really sight see.I am helping Ivetta find a new dinning room table so we went and looked at a lot of furniture stores and since that wasn't going well we decided to go to a really big outlet mall and shop for clothes instead of what we really need. I ate a Dutch dish which was very good mostly because it included fries that I got to dip into heinz ketchup. After we ate we went to the grocery store which I really enjoyed because it is always interesting to me to see the different types of foods one country has compared to the other. For some reason I am alway interested in the ketchup aisle. I could be completely lost but some how I always find where the ketchup is. Then after we got what we needed we headed home it was short but sweet and I will be sure to make my way back to Holland to explore. 


xo

                                                       Chicken Satay ( Kipsateh)


                                        
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment