Wednesday 21 March 2012

Story Time ... I'm a Big Fan!

Story time is definitely the best time ... well it is for me. I forgot how much I enjoyed little kid books until I got to Cologne. I read at the International School and then at night with the boys and I think I enjoy it more then the kids because when the teacher reads to the class I get excited and make sure I have a good seat so I can see what she is reading and the pictures ... obviously. Every night I make sure I have a good book to read not just for the boys but for myself. I would always love it when my parent's would read me stories before bed ... I mean who wouldn't ? you have books like : Oh, the Places You'll Go! ,The Smartest Giant in Town,The Gruffalo, Room on the Broom,  If You Give a Mouse a Cookie which is one of my favourites but my absolute favourite one right now is The Snail and the Whale. It totally understand why kids get hooked on the same book for weeks at a time.  The boys may ignore me all day but as soon as it's story time they think I am awesome which is alright with me even if it is only for 15 min ... I'll take it. 


xo 


P.S I wish I was kid. 


imgres.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment