Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tuesday's Aren't so Bad!

Yesterday I started working in grades 3/4 class. I am liking it so far because communicating in english is a  lot easier than the grades 1/2. I enjoy switching classes because it gives me the opportunity to meet other students. I find grades 3/4 is where the drama begins for girls. In grades 1/2 it was always girls crying because of boys. Today it was two girls crying because one girl kicked another girl in the face and left a shoe mark on her face. 


This afternoon the boys and I made crepes. Yannick made the batter and I helped him read the recipe in German which I found to be quit easy. The crepes turned out so I must have read everything correctly. The fact that Yannick may have helped me doesn't matter. Putting them to bed is always interesting. They are always coming up with some sort of song to sing about me in german so I never know if it is something nice or if they're making fun of me. My guess is they're making fun of me. The part that made me laugh was when Dominic asked me is i knew what "Ficken" meant in english well I think we can all take a wild guess!


xo


P.s  I would also like to wish my wonderful father a very Happy Birthday! I love and miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment