Tuesday 6 March 2012

I think we have a trouble maker!

Tonight was this first night I had to take care of the boys and put them to bed all by myself . It didn't go to bad , the 8 year old Yannic, listens to me pretty well ... I think he is afraid of me because I am a girl. He always has this scared look in his eyes when I tell him to do something but he does always listen to me and then Dominic who is 7 doesn't want to listen to me and takes me not being able to speak German to his complete advantage. I think it's just because he is nervous around me since I am new but who knows with that little one. Dominic seems to be the trouble maker but since he is so cute you would never expect it .. especially when bad words come out of his mouth like " suck my peep". Well I can only hope that in a few weeks it starts getting some what better but to be honest you never what little ones have up their sleeves!

auf wiedersehen!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment