Friday 16 March 2012

Sick Day!

You know you have made it when a seven year old tells you your good at something. Today Dominic was home sick which meant I got to stay home with him.Since it was so nice out we went out in the backyard and played football aka soccer. We each had nets and the first one to get to twenty wins. I was doing good which Dominic pointed out but I think he was being sarcastic because he beat me 20 - 5 and I would say that I let him win but that would be a lie. 
The best part of my day with Dominic was when just the two of us went to the grocery store on our bikes to get stuff for dinner. Just as we we're unlocking are bikes to go back home Dominic says " I have to go pee pee"and starts walking back and forth holding himself. I couldn't help but smile because this reminded me so much of myself .... when I was at that age ha ha ha. So knowing that I stopped unlocking the bikes and started quickly searching for a bathroom cause when you gotta go you gotta go and I of all people know that. As I was looking for the bathroom Dominic is walking as fast as he can holding himself and when we reach the bathroom he doesn't even close the door .... doesn't this sound familiar ? 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment