Monday 19 March 2012

Kids, Kids , Kids ...

Today I started back at the school after being gone for three days due to Dominic's sickness. You never would have guessed I had only known them for two days because right away they came and gave me hugs. It's those little things that makes me want to be a teacher. It doesn't matter how bad a day you've had they always know how to turn that frown upside down. 
After I was done at the school I came home and played hide n seek with Dominic, Yannick and one of their friends Leo. I have played this game every Monday since I got here and they always hide in the exact same spot thinking I wont find them or are completely disappointed when I do find them. I have told them so many times to hide some where else but boys will boys. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment